Wednesday, September 20, 2006



Alright folks, here are the last of the Bahrain pics. The night time shot of the green fish was taken at the park that we went to the same night Garrett rode the camel. I will say that this country has really tried to make everything very beautiful. There are statues and art work everywhere. The two pictures above are of the Grand Mosque. It was hard to get really good pics becuase you could not get very close. But you can see where they are working on the dome. The tower like clock in the pic below was on one of the round-a-bouts. Thats right I said, "round-a-bout." From what I can tell the traffic system in Bahrain and Kuwait depend largely on these traffic circles. Haven't had that much FUN in years......lol. If you read my comments on traffic, then you know I am being tacky. But on the good side most of the traffic circles have these wonderful, interesting things in the center. The rest of the pics where taken at the other fort that we visited, Arad Fort. It is amazing to me that the Portugeuse had so many defensive structures around, but they were protecting their spice route and trade to Asia. Enjoy all the pics, the next time I will start with the pics of Kuwait that we already have. Next months pics should be of the many new things we see as the boys start taking field trips for school.






No comments: