Wednesday, November 22, 2006




I am struggling on what to say for this set of pics. The location is the Kuwait Zoo. There were lots of animals and even some that I did not expect to see in a zoo of this size. The zoo is small but I could see that they had some construction going on around the outside areas. I am hoping that the construction will be them doing something to create natural habitats for the animals. Living conditions for the animals is poor according to todays standards, but I could see that they were doing they best that they could. What really bothered me was the way the animals were being teased by children and even some adults. And there were signs everywhere that asked people not to feed the animals and yet I saw people at almost every area throwing or feeding food to the animals. While our kids had never seen a zoo like this before, it brought back memories of what the Fort Worth Zoo was like back about 25 years ago. But there will be about 2 pages of pics from the zoo.




No comments: